
Prinsess Tårta, a traditional cake in Sweden. Also known as the princess cake. This is my favorite cake because it has everything I love in a cake. Soft sponge cake - good. Thin layer of jam - goood. Cream filling - gooood. Covered in marzipan - goooooood. Yum!
This is one of the many things I will miss in Europe. Even if I am not in Sweden, I am still able to get it from the Swedish temple - 1K£@. Spent the afternoon there yesterday purchasing some home stuff, preparing for my departure. My sister tempted me by saying "one for the road?". As if I was going to say, no.
EDIT: I feel really proud, and I must share this with you. The photo I took of the Prinsess Tårta above, has been awarded on Flickr a Flickr Gold Group Award. WOO!!! What a compliment!
No comments:
Post a Comment