Back by popular demand! Not really, I fear if I don't post this entry I may be peer pressured to post by an eeeevil midget. :P Anyhoo, I went to the Swedish Festival yesterday in the Swedish Church in London with my sister and her hubby. The place was packed! But I could see a sign that lit up my face....

Sibylla hotdogs! I wondered if they would have the tunnbrod rule, Swedish hotdogs in a wrap with mash potato. MMMMMMM!! But they just had regular hotdogs with a long line for it too. So we decided to go to the cafe instead, which was a food hall inside the church. They had arranged a smörgåsbord with lax, köttbullar, Kanelbulle, cakes, and more cakes and my favorite cake of all-- Prinsess Tårta. It was a really nice experience sitting in the pews, eating our köttbullar sandwich, Kanelbulle and shared a Prinsess Tårta. It almsot felt like I was in Sweden again!



L-R: Bazar, Glögg stand, sweets stand
The photos taken, aren't too great as I was too worried to be in someone's way. :P The bazar had all kinds of stuff, from Swedish Christmas decors to food. The food was rather expensive, most of the stuff you can get in IKEA (that big blue place) a lot cheaper. The Glögg, which is mulled wine, was really good and soooo warming. Over all it was a nice experience, it reminded me of those times we used to go to the Christmas bazars in Forbes in Manila.
And oh, I have never seen so many cute babies in the same place! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment