Monday, June 5, 2006

Voulez - vous buviez du Café avec moi?

Ce soir? :P



I usually go to my favorite café, Apostrophe to get my coffee (and at times my lunch). But today, I decided to try PAUL a boulangery I have been hearing about. My sister said that she first came across it in Paris itself. Before going there today, I checked out their menu on their site as I didn't want to waste time when I get there looking for what to eat! LOL! Yet still when I got there, I spent a good 10 minutes thinking "Oooh that's what I'll have - or that, oh no that ahhh it all looks so good!" I was very tempted to have some of their calorie filled goodies but I refrained and decided to just have Mixte - which was ham & emmental.



The atmosphere seems nice and cozy. I wouldn't mind trying their coffee one day or their own hot chocolate on another occassion. Yumm! This time though, I went to Apostrope after a month or so to get an iced coffee. I love going there as the staff there are so friendly. Im sure it helps as I get "special treatment" when I go my suki branch. ;) Apart from their coffee, I love the story of how Apostrophe came to be as well. The owners came to London a few years ago and couldn't find a cafe that suited their standards, so they decided to put up their own. Smart!




Mon Déjeuner (L-R: Mixte, Iced Cappuccino)

It's really sad when you start to post how your lunch looked in your blog! haha! But I thought that it was cool that the Iced Coffee had coffee beans on the top. Verdict of that coffee... quite good, not a sweet frappaccino, tastes like a coffee granita and lastly gives you that coffee fix that makes your hands tremble and your heart palpitate. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment